CReW works closely with the Whakatane District Council, and partners with Pou Whakaaro to support people with experience of mental health or disabilities to live life well.
Established with investment from MfE WMF, Whakatane District Council, Te Runanga o Ngati Awa, Pou Whakaaro and Energy Options.
- Run a community reuse centre
- Sell items in our secondhand department store
- Training and skills development for volunteers
- Partner with people to establish micro businesses
- Promote upcycling and reuse directly and through social media
- E-waste recycling
- Run Silent Auctions
- Dismantle items for metal recycling
- Partner with people to establish and run micro businesses