Human Resources (online)
July 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Thursday 1st July- 9am -12pm
Tutor – Nikki PeckEmployment law can feel very tricky at times and getting it right from the start saves you time, energy and money later.
Our 3-hour interactive workshop is designed to help you start your employment relationship on the right foot.
We’ll look at:
- Understanding the principles of the Employment Relations Act
- The differences between employment agreements and why you need to get it right
- Trail Periods and Probationary Periods: understanding which one to use and how it can go so wrong so quickly
- The other Acts that support a positive employment relationship
- Case Law examples
- Where to go in a pinch to get help
– Community groups: $75.00 excl GST
– Commercial/council attendees: $150.00 excl GST