Next online workshop: July 1st : 9.00 – 12.00pm
“I need to hire a person for a role that has flexible days and hours each week, I’d like them to also provide cover for other staff and sometimes I’m going to need them to work full time…groan… what type of employment agreement should use?”
Employment law can feel very tricky at times and getting it right from the start saves you time, energy and money later.
Our 3-hour interactive workshop is designed to help you start your employment relationship on the right foot.
We’ll look at:
- Understanding the principles of the Employment Relations Act
- The differences between employment agreements and why you need to get it right
- Trail Periods and Probationary Periods: understanding which one to use and how it can go so wrong so quickly
- The other Acts that support a positive employment relationship
- Case Law examples
- Where to go in a pinch to get help
Facilitator: With over 20+ years human resource experience and a consultant to Zero Waste Network, Nikki Peck offers deep insight, practical examples and all with a dash of humour.
Cost: $75.00 excluding gst
To sign up please email: email@example.com