Resource Recovery Management
Two day course
Currently no scheduled trainings
Build your knowledge. Make some contacts.
This course is an introduction to running a resource recovery centre.
- Get a clear overview of what it takes to run a community recovery centre and network with others in similar roles.
- Designed for supervisors and new or aspiring managers and useful for people in governance roles.
- This is an interactive course, delivered by practical people who have set up and run community recovery centres.
People, Resources, Activities, Impact
Over the course of two days we’ll:
- We’ll talk over how to get the best from ourselves and our people. We’ll explore ways to get messages out to our customers and communities.
- We’ll look at systems for recording what happens on site and keeping track of our money.
- We’ll look at the main things we do at community recovery centres and the tools we use to get them done safely.
- We’ll explore the community enterprise business model we use to fund our work.
The cost for the two days is $280 excl GST per attendee for community group participants and $550 excl GST per attendee for commercial/council attendees.
The project is generously supported by the Ministry for the Environment’s Waste Minimisation Fund, and Auckland Council allowing us to offer subsidies to community groups, in support of the building of a strong community resource recovery sector.
If you want more info on the courses email email@example.com
You can download the course flyer here