ZWN Position Statements state the Network’s position on issues related to resource recovery practice, policy, and/or professional development for which there are controversial or critical opinions.
All documents can be downloaded free of charge however, written permission is required to republish excerpts from or full text of ZWN position statements and discussion documents.
Our discussion documents are a more comprehensive record of our thinking behind certain topics.
We’re also using this page to make available copies our submissions to recent government consultations.
Position statements and discussion documents are developed by the ZWN team, with input from the Board, members, and (on occasion) external experts.
- Joint Submission: Climate Change Commission 2021
- Joint Submission: Problem plastics 2020
- Joint submission: Waste Levy 2020
- ZWN Discussion document: Organic Waste in Landfill 2021
- ZWN Position Statement: Container Deposit Legislation
- ZWN Position Statement: New Anchor Lightproof Milk Bottles